Monday, June 11, 2012

new to me designer : monique leshman

I first discovered Monique Leshman while browsing the likes of the internet looking for a fabulous beach cover-up. Her beautiful accessories coupled with her Calypso St. Barth-esque tunics and caftans had me swooning within seconds. And it gets better...as I was doing my daily rounds on Rue La La, lo and behold there she was! Caftans, tunics, and precious earrings and cuffs galore! Now is your chance to snag one of these glorious gems for an even more glorious discount, but hurry! Only hours left!

Monique Leshman Ivory Silk Tunic (So white hot.)

Monique Leshman Cuff Bracelet (Loving the color!)


Monique Leshman "Glamour" Black Long Caftan

Not a Rue La La member? Click here for a personal invite and your ticket to chic steals and deals!

[Images via Rue La La]

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...