Monday, June 25, 2012

my travel essentials ( & it's award time! )

This afternoon I will embark on a quick jetset to Atlanta, so I took advantage of such perfect timing to share my travel essentials with ya'll! I always love reading about everyone's individual "must-haves" so I thought I would share mine- maybe you'll discover something new to love as much as I do! I always have a scarf in hand (or around my neck) to keep me from getting a chill on the place, always a hair tie on my wrist to sweep my hair out of my face, my Tory Burch Reva's are my go-to chic slip-ons to make it through the security line in a flash, Rosebud salve (throw away your chapstick and snag this asap), and of course some fashionable reading material! (And where would we be without our iPhones/iTouches. Music to our ears. Literally.)

What is the one essential you can't travel without?
jetset essentials





Also, so excited to share with ya'll that I was nominated for the Laine Blogger Award by the ever so sweet Halle of Classic & Glam Blog (check her out ya'll)! It seems the question out there in blogland is "Who is Laine?" and, well, I would love to know right along with you ha! Nonetheless, it is a fun way to link up with other chic bloggers and share some fun info about yourself!
With the award comes the opportunity to answer a few fun questions so here goes!

1. WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT BEAUTY OBSESSION?
Definitely Juice Beauty's Green Apple Peel! Leaves my skin feeling refreshed!

2. WHAT IS ONE BEAUTY ITEM YOU WISHED YOU OWN?
YSL Touche Eclat, I've heard only wonderful things, I need to try this little guy.

3. WHAT KIND OF POSTS ARE YOUR FAVORITE TO READ AND WRITE?
Personal style. I love the sneak peeks into everyone's fabulous closets and the different interpretations of fashion through personal style!

4. WHAT INSPIRED YOU TO BECOME A BLOGGER?
I was in dire need of a creative outlet, but once I saw how supportive and kind the blogging community was of one another I didn't wait one more second before joining! (Case in point!)

5. WHAT COLOR NAIL POLISH ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?
OPI's "You Don't Know Jacques"

To return the favor, I would love to nominate Dooley Noted Style, PIPM, and Caitlin Wilson Design: Style Files. Can't wait to see how these lovely ladies answer the questions!

[Image via Polyvore & Classic & Glam]

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...