Tuesday, May 8, 2012

personal style : class + work

Finally! (Believe me, I know).
It's about time I start posting a few personal style posts every now and then, huh? I've been meaning to and meaning to and meaning to until "meaning to" quickly turned into "eventually will" which spiraled into "this will never happen". It's one of those things that is almost so easy, it's that easy to forget to do...and before I know it, it's the end of the day and I've already changed out of what I was wearing!


(Although I will attest that it is nearly impossible to capture a full body ensemble shot without the use of a tripod or friend at a distance. If you have a secret, do tell.)

All that to say, when I think about aspects of my favorite blogs that keep me coming back on the daily, part of that is definitely all of the personal style features out there. I love seeing how others interpret trends and different styles, especially those that tend to be more of the fashion leaders and innovators. Now, I'm not saying that I'm either of those, but I like to think I put a chic spin on things every now and again...hope ya'll enjoy!
(Again, please please please excuse the awkward poses/angles. I'll get better at this- promise!)

Today I had to make it to one final and immediately head over to work, thus I was in need of an ensemble comfortable enough to make it to class in and appropriate enough to carry me into a quick afternoon at work. I am a sure sucker for button downs, especially paired with a chunky chained statement necklace. The top knot is my go-to updo when I'm on the go and don't have much time to care for those tresses!

[Top c/o Lauren by Ralph Lauren- similar, Necklace c/o Express- similar]

xo

1 comment:

  1. I like the gold over the striped shirt. So classy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...