Wednesday, March 7, 2012

apt with tth

Okay, raise your hand if you saw the oh so fabulous peek into the apartment of Taylor Tomasi Hill with Vogue??? Uh-mazing. Just gorgeous. And really, really, really giving me the push that I've been needing to move forward with my decision to take a more architectural and interior design-esque concentration with my Textile and Apparel Merchandising major. (Inspiration!)
Things I REALLY love about her apartment:
1. That bedroom. The gorgeous color and mixing of patterns...
2. The light! If there is anything I have learned about living in small spaces, or even not-so-small spaces, there is no such thing as too much light!
3. I love that both TTH and her husband have backgrounds in industrial design and were able to incorporate different textures and elements (metal, wood, textiles) beautifully.

[Images via Vogue]

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...