Wednesday, December 28, 2011

the countdown is on!

the countdown is on!The new year is swiftly approaching and I think almost every style blogger out there has posted (or will be posting) their New Year's projected ensembles...so I couldn't resist to join in on the fun! While many New Year's Eve's are spent out and about in the city somewhere, there are those who choose to have more of an understated, low-key evening. Don't misunderstand me, I love a little sparkle and a party as much as the next girl, but this year with a few friends out of town or spending the night with fam, I'm more likely going to find myself ringing in the New Year curled up by the fire with a few close friends and a few bottles of wine (not that I'm complaining). With that said, my styled ensembles for the evening were concocted with more of that thought in mind...then again, I one can only be so understated...

By Malene Birger long sleeve top
$549 - mytheresa.com

Orange coat
$62 - romwe.com

IRO vintage pants
$376 - my-wardrobe.com

Current/Elliott faded jeans
£67 - theoutnet.com

Kate Spade nylon hosiery
$36 - couture.zappos.com

Valentino studded heels
€650 - montaignemarket.com

L.A.M.B. high heel sandals
$229 - heels.com

Lulu frost jewelry
$450 - charmandchain.com

Kate Spade sparkle jewelry
$298 - katespade.com


[Image via Polyvore]
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...