Saturday, December 17, 2011

brown paper packages

The sweet Sound of Music tune "My Favorite Things" is one that is played over and over in my house during the holiday season. Gift-giving is one of the best feelings of the season, in my opinion, and although the American Christmas has overgrown and over-materialized, I think the original meaning and intent of giving is genuine. Something small and sweet, simply to show those you love and care about how much they are loved and appreciated by you. The gift itself may get all the glory, but I think the wrapping is just as important! I'm not a fan of generic wrapping paper, my favorite gifts- no matter what lies inside- are those with intricate wrapping and ribbon detailing. Putting a little extra thought into how your gift is presented only makes it that much better!

[Image via Tumblr]

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...