Tuesday, October 25, 2011

knitwit

While we're having a freak week of 80+ degrees where I live (welcome to the Midwest, ya'll), cold weather is surely right around the corner for all of us! In fact, we had a sneak peek of it here the past two weeks with low 40s in the mornings and evenings, which is why I've been stocking up on knit sweaters! Nothing feels more cozy than a knit sweater over leggings or skinnies (and boots, oh so lovely), and this season there's even more fun colors and textures to choose from! All of my favorites thus far have been neutrals (shocking...) but I've seen plenty of darling styles in popping fall brights- loving all the shades of spice and berry that I've come across! What's your go-to cold weather style this season?

[Images via Rag & Bone & ALC]

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...