Monday, October 3, 2011

faux in love

Faux In Love
This season there is one key piece in particular I am obsessing over...the fur vest. (Faux, of course!) I remember a few years back when the fur vest was more of an over the top, super fierce and glam, "high society" status sort of piece that the average fashionista may have felt out of place wearing as an everyday staple (or maybe that was just my then somewhat immature appreciation for fashion...) Now, however, a key piece for fall, I can't wait to get my hands on one of these gems to throw over any old tee and instantly spice up that outfit! I'm all over this. So many options available, too, and at every price point. Cheers! And fur all around!

Kristen Blake faux fur vest
$110 - nordstrom.com

BB Dakota faux fur vest
$90 - piperlime.gap.com

BB Dakota faux fur vest
$65 - djpremium.com

Forever21 faux fur vest
$38 - forever21.com


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...