Sunday, September 18, 2011

nyfw favs volume II : odlr

Oscar de la Renta. Spring 2012 RTW.
I mean, what girl could compile their list of New York Fashion Week favs without inevitably including the runway genius of Oscar himself. (This girl, I'll tell you that's who.) Not only will I go to my deathbed still praising this man for his fabulous talent in emphasizing the beauty and femininity of every woman, I don't think he could ever fail in his design. I especially love the color story of this collection- neons+neutrals. Thrilled to see these two sticking around for a while. And of course, I'm always lusting over the feminine detailing of each runway piece reppin' the de la Renta name. Gorgeous.

[Images via Vogue]

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...