Wednesday, July 6, 2011

like music to those ears...

Brace yourselves, ladies, you may want to sit down for this one. I have just read the most magical fashion news article that may very well change our lives forever faster than you can say "Olivia Palermo is coming out with her own style blog!"
Wait...what did I just say???
Oh yes, you heard me. THE ONE AND ONLY OP HAS FINALLY DECIDED TO LAUNCH HER VERY OWN STYLE BLOG. Like I said, our lives are about to be changed forever. The style diva herself will hit the internet in mid-summer and I plan on having a front row seat! Read your little heart out here for more deets.

[Images via Fashionista]

xo

1 comment:

  1. I adore her and her sense of style. This is awesome news, Lauren! I'm so looking forward to it. Btw, I love your blog. Its so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...