Thursday, July 14, 2011

classy travel

This time tomorrow I will be two hours and sixteen minutes into the road trip I'm embarking on to see my favorite 22 year old boy...my sweet brother! Luckily he lives in a big 'ol city so we will have plenty of things to do while I'm there for what will seem like a split second, only the weekend. While traveling a long distance anywhere can seem daunting, if you know how to dress comfortably and functionally while still maintaining a stylish edge you'll be that much better off! Here's a scan from one of my favorite coffee table books, Classy by Derek Blasberg, regarding the best way to dress for travel that doesn't involve a tracksuit or sweats! Loving...
...Happy early weekend all! See you next week!

[Image via Tumblr]

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...