Saturday, June 25, 2011

off the court

Recently, I've taken on a fabulous little activity I like to call tennis and I am absolutely LOVING it. Though wishing I had stuck with lessons much longer than I ended up doing as a kid, I've found myself playing doubles with some dear friends every night this week at the club's courts and leaving every evening with a huge smile on my face and feeling great! In light of these recent active adventures, I decided it would be a lovely idea to post on one of tennis' leading ladies in fashion...
...Both on and off the court, Maria Sharapova demonstrates pure style in her ensembles of choosing. Whether attending the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund or backstage at Herve Leger, M represents in full fashion force!

[Images via Zimbio & Google]

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...