Sunday, June 26, 2011

a new spin on casual

I'm all about effortless style and have never really been one for "sweats"...but this baby could change all that. I envision this as quite possibly one of the most popular items in my wardrobe for rainy days, running to the grocery store and other errands I would rather show up to looking presentable rather than looking like I just got run over three times in my Nikes. Don't get me wrong, I love my Nikes and will forever and always resort to them for walks on the trail, tennis and the occasional visit to the carwash. This "sweatshirt" (though I don't even feel right calling it that in all its sequined glory!) is probably going to be my new go-to piece, though, for casual occasions without being too understated. Love love love.

[Image via Express]

xo

1 comment:

  1. I love sweats in disguise!

    Posted about it here..
    http://goodiesandbesties.blogspot.com/2011/02/glorified-sweats.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...