Monday, June 13, 2011

the lengths we go to...

Okay, so the maxi dress/skirt trend isn't exactly breaking news...but ya'll! I bought my very first maxi skirt today! (I can hear your cheering in the background...) I must say, I haven't walked out of a store as excited as I was in quite a long time. As I tried it on in the dressing room, my mind was immediately flooded with all kinds of ideas I could put into action when styling this piece. It's fairly simple- a textured gray fabric for my first...I didn't want to go too crazy until I could be sure that a. I will truly love the trend and b. it is, in fact, going to last for a decent amount of time! I'm going to keep brainstorming some fab fab fab ideas of the things I can do with my new baby, but in the meantime here are my top three maxi skirt looks. (Shocker, OP made it on here twice)...
[All images via Google]

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...