Wednesday, June 1, 2011

hello june!

Is it just me, or did June come out of nowhere?! Not that I'm not happy to see such a fabulous month filled with warmer weather and fabulous styles ringing in the new summer season! Though the official start of summer isn't marked until June 21st (always on my Mother's birthday...literally the longest day of the year she tends to remind me), it sure feels like summer is back in full force where I am! By far, I would say the absolute hardest weather to not only want to dress fabulously in but actually succeed in doing so as well is the 100 degree, 100% humidity weather a Midwestern summer brings. Fun ideas to come soon on how to dress like a million bucks without feeling like a million degrees, but I'd love to hear any stylish ideas ya'll may have! Have a fabulous day and stay cool!

[Image via Tumblr]

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...