Tuesday, June 28, 2011

belle of the ball

Just ran into these babies on Rue La La and didn't hesitate for a second before sharing! I have the great pleasure of introducing you to the Belle by Sigerson Morrison 'Nude Leather Loafer with (Silver) Cap Toe'. (Whew, say that five times fast...) It was love at first sight! I would say "for whatever reason", but let's be honest...I'm well aware of the reason! I've been in love with the menswear trend since it first came out a few years ago; I simply think it's absolute genius. A fabulous alternative to the oxford, a loafer like this one is another great way to dazzle up any 'ole outfit! Find them here.

[Image via Oak]

xo

1 comment:

  1. These are so unique--and unexpected! Thrilled to have stumbled on the blog of a Midwesterner :) I grew up there and now live on the East Coast! Have a great night! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...