Friday, May 13, 2011

post - hiatus

...Ready or not here I come! Okay, so I promise I was not intentionally trying to play a game of 'hide-and-go-seek' with you this past week. I have now completed all finals, driven twelve hours back home, and unpacked a good majority of my things (closet first, of course). This time of year, the fashion world always seems to be in a sort of lull, taking it's own summer vacay, if you will. It's as if it is the eye of the storm between the two busiest seasons in fashion- spring and fall. Don't let that stop you from finding inspiration on a regular basis, though, and channeling that into what you throw on for the day! Summer is a great time to take advantage of a more laid-back atmosphere...a chance to break the rules of fashion just a little...

[Image via Tumblr]

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...