Monday, May 9, 2011

missing in action

If only studying actually looked this glamourous and peaceful...unfortunately not. I must, however, extend my apologies for being completely MIA for the past couple of days! It is, in fact, finals week for me you may or may not have to bear with me for a few more days in my absence as I bury my head in a textbook and pack up my entire life to move it 12 hours back home. For now, though, stay fabulous (and patient please!) as I will be back sooner than soon!

[Image via Tumblr]

xo

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with finals, sweet girl!! Sending hugs that all the school stress is over very soon!!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie you are just too sweet! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. just discovered your blog and love it!

    xx
    dCc

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...