Sunday, May 22, 2011

jungle fever

Grab your binoculars and cargo pants...we're going on a SAFARI. (The fashionable kind). Have you shopped in-store or online lately and felt like there should have been a neon sign hanging wherever you were saying, "Welcome to the Jungle"? Well, you're not alone sister. I've always been partial to leopard print, but I wasn't quite sure how I was going to be able to incorporate the entire cargo, army-esque, fiercely animal printed trend into my button-down-and-cardigan wardrobe...that is, until I recently did some searching on my own and voila! Incorporating a little structured jungle madness into any wardrobe is as easy as pie. These are a few pieces I am dying to get my hands on to be a jungle-fever team player...

jungle fever





Zara safari jacket
$159 - zara.com

Tory Burch ballet flat
$225 - net-a-porter.com

Mulberry leather handbag
$3,371 - my-wardrobe.com

Just Cavalli small tote
$540 - zappos.com

Dolce Gabbana animal print handbag
315 EUR - pret-a-beaute.com

Soho Hearts zebra print bracelet
18 EUR - welikefashion.com'



[All images via Polyvore]


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...