Thursday, May 5, 2011

cinco de mayo

This year, I celebrated 'cinco de mayo' on cuatro de mayo (as in yesterday). Too much is going on today for me to have enough patience to brave the crowds this evening for dinner at my absolutely fav Mexican restaurant. I do truly love little in between holidays like 'cinco de mayo', though. Such a fun excuse to get dressed up in something fabulous and go out on the town with a group of friends that are equally as fabulous. Had I had enough time this year to do a little shopping pre-cinco (and a few extra zeroes added on to the end of my last paycheck...), this is PRECISELY the ensemble I would have put together! Did I mention I'm an absolute fanatic when it comes to Spanish and tribal prints...oh yes.
{Kenneth Jay Lane Tribal Earrnings- $144}
{Tribal Necklace by Sequin- $145}


{Willow and Clay Beaded Lace Tank- $62}
{ALLSAINTS Aztec Skirt- $299}
{BCBGeneration Aztec Straw Tote- $98}


xo

3 comments:

  1. that necklace is a must have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great outfit, I love the top x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful earring and skirt!! Love this look!

    http://sweetandsassy-sherry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...