Friday, April 15, 2011

tgif!

As Friday rolls around once again, my mind is just reeling with all the things I have yet to accomplish! ...Yet to accomplish in the next few hours...yet to accomplish tomorrow...yet to accomplish 5 years from now. It's easy to get caught up in my day-to-day routine that is keeping me sane but the problem with that is- one or two unplanned events that get added to my itinerary set off a chain-reaction of uncontrollable calamity. If I've learned one thing already in this new year (which by the way has FLOWN! April already? Goodness...), it's that there are some afternoons where sitting back, watching Sex & the City, and indulging in the occasional gummy bear is just the ticket that will get you on the train back to sanity. TGIF!

*Side Note: If you're lusting over this fashionable photo as much as I am, I am proud to say it was taken by my incredibly talented (and fashionably fabulous herself) cousin Jennifer Coudron! Check her out here!


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...