Sunday, April 17, 2011

be sweet to your feet

I went out to dinner twice this weekend, dressed up for both occasions, and sister let me tell you my feet were killing me! I made the mistake of wearing the same 5 inch heels two nights in a row. Extremely precious, gray suede Vince Camuto pumps, mind you, so 'no pain no gain'....but two nights in a row is definitely where I went wrong. The good news is that a simple and quite fashionable solution is right within my reach (and the reach of anyone else that can relate to my "beauty is pain" mantra)! This season has provided women everywhere with quite comfortable shoe options, including the wedge and flat sandal. Give yourself a chic boost in height and pair wedges with your favorite jeans and top or put a pair of sandals with jeweled flair on those feet of yours that are peeking out from under your maxi dress! Here are some of my favorite options so far...
Sweet Feet
Sam edelman sandal
235 EUR - my-wardrobe.com

Knee high wedge boot
$100 - zara.com

House of Harlow 1960 strappy sandal
$371 - my-wardrobe.com

Nine west flat
$89 - ninewest.com



[Image via my personal Polyvore]

xo

6 comments:

  1. Hi, sweet girl! Just wanted to let you know that I featured you on my blog today ;)

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree!!!This post is absolutely amazing and your selction is gorgeous!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection! Especially love the ones with the blue stones! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie, again thank you thank you thank you! I will forever be grateful! (I knew those extra followers had to come from somewhere fabulous...)

    And ladies- thank you! I appreciate any and all feedback, ya'll are too kind!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love wedges and love your blog. Found you via Brown Eyed Belle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for such sweet words! Julie is so wonderful to be sending ya'll over here- glad you like what you see! XO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...