Wednesday, April 20, 2011

reese + april 2011 vogue

This April 2011 cover from US Vogue is PURE glamour. Reese looks stunning and seems to be channeling a bit of "Water for Elephants"-esque mystery that her character provides in her new movie, soon to be released! I am about as excited for this cover to be released as I am for the movie...which, believe you me, is quite a lot of excitement for one girl to express! Love Reese's golden, vintage-styled locks, love the black and white circus-inspired gown, and absolutely love the spring/soon-to-summer vibe this brand new cover provides!


*Side note: (But not any less important!) I would like to send my sincere thanks and gratitude to Julie over at Brown Eyed Belle for featuring [Midwestern] Chic in one of her recent posts! I truly love what I do here at [Midwestern] Chic and having the opportunity to share what I love! Every blogger has to start somewhere and Julie has definitely given me the boost in confidence and publicity that I am so grateful for! Thanks Julie!

[Images via VogueBrown Eyed Belle]

xo

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome, darling!! I'm so happy to give you that little boost ;)

    Hugs to you! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...