Tuesday, April 12, 2011

peek-a-boo calypso

Remember when I posted this? Well, hold your breath no more because, while the collection is still yet to appear in stores, the images from Calypso St. Barth's line for Target have finally been released! The collection will not be out in stores until May 1 (just a little longer ladies, we're in the final stretch!) and I have to be honest, I may have held my expectations a little high for this one, yet again. First LC by Lauren Conrad, now Calypso. I guess I've simply been too entranced by CSB's high-end collection that I was hoping and praying for pieces a little too-similar. The following photos are my favs and, well, kind of the only pieces I would even consider wearing out of the rest of the options. I'm going to stay positive about this one, though, because word on the street is an accessories and home collection will be arriving to stores in tandem with apparel so a flicker of light at the end of the tunnel may still remain!
[Images via Fashionista]

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...