Monday, April 4, 2011

lack thereof

Most trends in fashion highlight a little something extra that is bound to catch everyone's eye...then there are those trends highlighting, well, the lack thereof. We've seen cut-off denim shorts ("jorts", if you will), destroyed denim, fur jackets and blazers that slowly morphed into vests, dresses and blouses with strategic cutouts- need I continue? You name it, fashion's attempted to minimize it. At least that's what I thought until I saw this...
 ...The sleeveless trench. When I first saw it, it took me a minute or two to wrap my head around the idea. Seeing it sported down the runway on a real person definitely helped, but I'm still in limbo. Great way to transition into spring and summer? Or should we stop trying to minimize every piece of clothing we own?

[Images via Google]

xo

2 comments:

  1. I'm like you, not sure where I shake out on this trend...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, new follower here! :)

    xo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...