Tuesday, April 19, 2011

coachella 2011

I have a total fashion tug-of-war going on in my mind about every second of every day...classy prep versus bohemian chic. On the one hand, I absolutely ADORE my structured button downs and classically tailored blazers and skirts from the likes of J.Crew, Lilly, French Connection and countless others. On the other hand I am simply enamored with the native american-vibed maxi dresses, oversized chunky sweaters and vintage floral patterns on anything from establishments like Urban Outfitters and Free People. Most of the time, I must say the "classy prep" side of my fashion brain comes out on top. However, for specific special occasions like Coachella 2011, I can't help but to embrace the "hippie, bohemian chic" side of my fashion bran that is simply begging to be seen! ...And I must say the celebs came out in full fashion force this year at Coachella with just enough of a 'hippie-bohemian' vibe to make you lust over their ensembles...without crossing the line of 'homeless and tattered' that can occasionally be spotted at events like Coachella. Here are my favs from this year:
{Diane Kruger with boyfriend Joshua Jackson}
{Isabel Lucas}
{Teresa Palmer}
{Camilla Belle}
{Alessandra Ambrosio}

[Images via Vogue UK]

xo

2 comments:

  1. i wanna go!!

    http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. As do I! Love your blog- new follower! XO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...