Thursday, March 3, 2011

one for one


What do Shenae Grimes, Chris Pine, Keira Knightley and Liv Tyler all have in common? All four are proud supporters and sporters of TOMS shoes. At this point, I'm sure most of you are quite familiar with the TOMS organization but here's a quick recap- With every pair of TOMS you purchase, a new pair of shoes will be given to a child in need. One for one. Using the purchasing power of individuals to benefit a greater good. TOMS transforms customers into benefactors, endlessly raising support.
What could be better, right? You're shelling out a couple smackers for comfort and style while benefitting children in need at the very same time! And to add to that excitement, TOMS has just recently released their Spring 2011 styles (which I have been anxiously awaiting...). I may have held my expectations slightly above reality, but I was able to pick out two pairs that I would happily be the owner of- Petal Grosgrain (probably because they blatantly remind me of the pointe shoes I used to live in) and Ivory Glitters (a more subtle option on a day when I don't feel as flashy as the Gold Glitters I already own)!

[Images via Google & TOMS]

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...