Wednesday, March 9, 2011

head, shoulders, knees & toes

(Not so much the knees...) But everywhere else we've got you covered! Spring Break is here sista, and I am simply ecstatic about jet-setting to the heartland for some gorgeous midwestern scenery and quality time with family and friends. By the way, if it's officially 'Spring Break' that must mean that it's finally officially 'spring', right? I'm going to pretend that answer was a resounding "yes!"
With that in mind, here are a few items that I like to invest in each spring to rotate in and liven up my wardrobe...also a fabulous idea if you can only invest in so many pieces this spring- simply find a piece that incorporates a current trend in combination with the sparkle of spring and you're good to go!
Are you drooling yet? Well, speaking of drooling, are you guilty of being a 'Spring Break crash-dieter' or have you been known to be in the past? If there is one word I have simply heard enough of this week, it's "carbs" and/or "calories". Ladies, enough already! BUT, I will say that I ran across this baby earlier today and thought it quite handy for a Starbucks outing we would rather not end in '600 calories' thank you very much (or for the 'Spring Break crash-dieter' who can give up anything...except her Starbucks).



xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...