Sunday, March 6, 2011

dazzling de la renta

Let's play a little game called, "If You Really Knew Me...". I'll go first. If you really knew me, you'd know that there are two men in my life who have always proven themselves to be reliable and have never ever let me down (family doesn't count). That would be 1. Frank Sinatra and 2. Oscar de la Renta. I'm sure my love for Frank will show up in a blog post one of these days, but for now my main focus is Oscar. Ladies, let me introduce you to a fabulous new blog discovery I have made called OscarPRGirl aka everything you've ever wanted to know about de la Renta behind the scenes. (...Also everything you've ever wanted to be in life but haven't reached that opportunity yet...) Regardless, it's a fabulous inside look into Oscar's design world, giving each reader the feeling of VIP treatment with each fabulous photo. Here's a peek:
[All Images via OscarPRGirl]

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...