Wednesday, February 23, 2011

like a lady

Remember the crop top, midriff-bearing, mini mini mini skirt phase of trends a few years back? (Sponsored in full by Abercrombie & Fitch, I am convinced.) Well ladies we may finally, and I mean FINALLY, be able to rid ourselves of the horrible memories we have of trying to dodge such particular items of clothing...and in some cases dodging those wearing them as well. I know that "trend this" and "trend that" seems like all you are hearing about lately but let's be honest, trends are what drive fashion! And anyway, I'm the bearer of good news for this one if you don't mind the subtle reappearance of the 60s...
...Full bodied skirts reaching mid-calf (or at least the knee) and simply more femininely tailored blouses, jackets, and dresses overall. The runways of Louis Vuitton, Jayson Brunsdon, and Dries can Noten all agree that a dash of 'Pleasantville' style in the lives of women everywhere wouldn't hurt. Could I be more thrilled? Or could I be more thrilled.

[All images via Fashionising]

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...