Wednesday, February 16, 2011

don't just shop, q

Mother-daughter bonding is just something my sweet Mom and I never really got around to. Don't get me wrong, she is one amazing women and I love her to death but we will never be besties for life, if you know what I mean. There was always one thing, though, that we seemed to really share a love of (promise not to laugh)...late night TV's finest, aka home shopping networks. QVC is our fav. I know, not everyone's cup of tea but it is like an addiction for us.
Enough of that, I'll cut to the chase (and probably the part you're more interested in). For the past few years, QVC has made a driven decision to move away from out of style, "old lady" clothes into the much more fashion forward era. And they're not messin' around. See for yourself on their website, but here are three of my favorite brands from them, all from HUGE and very trusted names in high fashion...

You want to check it out now, don't ya? Well, as if that wasn't convincing, here's a bit more evidence, just in case you thought I was exaggerating, of their celeb following and support (ie. Katrina Bowden and Kim & Kourtney Kardashian) at a recent PR event.


[Images via QVC & The Vogue Diaries]

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...