Saturday, January 22, 2011

closet freak

Oh my my my, do I have a treat for all of you! Let me introduce you to your newest and best blog obsession, The Coveted.
In their words, "The Coveted, founded by Erin Kleinberg and Stephanie Mark, is a new way of looking at the creative process and influences of some of today's most recognized global tastemakers. The Coveted takes you inside the closets of internationally influential cultural forecasters, showing us what culminates in their personal style - one item at a time."


I have always been utterly fascinated with photos and articles detailing a behind-the-scenes look at the closets of celebrities and other fashion forward individuals. I think that there is such inspiration to be found not only in the clothing, shoes, an accessories, but also in the structure and layout of the closet; How items of clothing and jewelry are presented can be works of art in themselves.


To give you a sneak-peak into the fabulous website, here's a look at the closet of Mary Kate Steinmiller, Teen Vogue's Fashion Market Editor...



[All images via The Coveted]

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...