Friday, July 23, 2010

new obsessions




















High power, high fashion. Rachel Zoe is undoubtedly one of the most sought after stylists in Hollywood. However, I must confess that I wasn't always a loyal follower of RZ and her fashion kingdom. I guess I just never felt the Zoe-fashion vibe. For whatever reason, though, recently the tables have turned. To date, I am now addicted to the Bravo series The Rachel Zoe Project, an avid reader of The Zoe Report (featured at www.zoereport.com), and a living, walking, breathing advertisement for her brand new accessories line featured at QVC (very chic, and...wait for it...AFFORDABLE!) Obsessed.



















I'm always up for trying out new color combos, especially in the summer when the setting just seems so relaxed and much more ideal for taking risks! My new color combo obsession? Black and (what I fondly like to refer to as) canary yellow. No, not just 'yellow'. Not 'gold', either. Canary. Choose your yellow wisely, pair with black, and it's as simple as that. Flawless pop of color in a snap. (Side note: For added glamour, you can never go wrong with Chanel.) Obsessed.
[Photo via lookbook.nu]




















I am definitely a self-proclaimed accessories fanatic, let alone currently addicted to the wrap bracelet, so when I saw Bhati Beads featured on The Today Show a few days ago, I almost died! Made from strips of silk threaded with strands of metallic gold and topped off with five, gold-plated rhinestone charms this wrap bracelet screams Bollywood chic! Available in many colors, countless styles, and for a mere $50, Bhati Beads is sure to complete any summer ensemble with perfection. Obsessed.




















For me, when it comes to shoes, I go through phases. Whether it's by season or by mood, I seem to commonly get into a sort of 'rut' when it comes to the shoes that I feel like wearing. Flat, sandal, or heel- whichever it may be, that's what I'll be wearing on my feet for the next few weeks, no diversity. However, there's a new trend that I would be totally willing to jump on the diversity train for- the oxford! If you're as obsessed with MTV show The City as I clearly am, you've definitely noticed Whitney Port and Olivia Palermo rockin' the oxford. What used to be a shoe designed with solely the man in mind, now has a second side to added to its story. With subtle feminine details including ribbon, bows, and lace, as well as an array of colors ranging from pastels to metalics, the oxford is quickly becoming a hot hot hot trend (and closet staple) for women as much as it has been for men. Obsessed.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...