Thursday, March 4, 2010

spring things


















Holy fabulousness. I want this, I just want this. GORGEOUS!




















Kate Bosworth's Pre-Fall 2010 Valentino gown. You are spot on, Miss Bosworth, SPOT ON.




















My two fav LA galpals [Lauren Conrad and Lo Bosworth]. Maybe a sign that Spring may finally be on its way!

" So if I can take this moment to thank [my mom], for not letting me ride in cars with boys until I was 18. Because she was right. I would’ve done what she said I was gonna do."
- Sandra Bullock, accepting her 2010 Academy Award for 'Best Actress in a Leading Role'




















I kind of adore these shoes (and I am utterly surprised by that fact...) Maybe I'm beginning to embrace a walk on the wild side!




















LOVING this. [Victorialand] I want Spring so bad!















Let's be honest, one of the BIG reasons I'm excited about becoming a work professional is so I can romp around in Jimmy Choos and a fab Calvin Klein suit with a Prada briefcase in tow.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...