Saturday, March 27, 2010

fab finds


Look what I found hiding out in all it's haute couture drama. I can't even relay to you the depth of my excitement and anticipation! April 27, 2010 will be a day to remember, that's for sure.


...Oh yeah, I also found this lovely little ball of sunshine. HA. Will I miss the hilarity and entertaining insanity The Hills provided? (And Lo- fav person EV.) Yes. Will I miss everything else KCav and Pratt? Yeah right. It was great while it lasted...




















A post without VBeck? Ha! Don't think so. Here she is bringing her signature style to the launch of her line at Tsum in Moscow. So chic!




















Ashley Greene is looking stunningly fab with her long locks and a lavender ruffle ensemble. Adore her.




















Emmy Rossum (Emmy who? Wait, nvm you can go back to being nonexistent...), Whitney Port, and Katrina Bowden stopped by the Ecco Domani Fashion Foundation's Wine to Dine party in NYC on Wednesday. What a fab Manhatten trio! (Minus Emmy, of course).




















JLove promoting her new book The Day I Shot Cupid. To read or not to read...can't decide!




















ADORE this. Fabulously unpredictable! [via frock! By Tracy Reese Alix]

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...