Saturday, February 13, 2010

sequins & sunlight

I am SO. OVER. WINTER.
At first, the snow was just pretty. Now it's pretty awful, plain and simple.
I want ruffles and sparkles and all things fabulous and bright that remind me of Spring!




















This sequined fabulousness SCREAMS first class ticket to "Sunny and a high of 65!" Please God.




















And what better way to welcome Spring than a glam room-makeover? I think this will do.


















Now, while I do have a particular disdain for winter weather there might be one or two positive things to come of bitterly cold temperatures and frozen precipitation: SCARVES. I have a love affair with scarves. They dress up or dress down any outfit perfectly and you can pretty much flaunt them 364 out of the 365 days of the year. Not to mention, there are countless ways to tie them to add as much flair and variety to your wardrobe as desired.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...