Sunday, February 21, 2010

fashion week wonders













Probably the most attractive, fashionably-inclined front row you will EVER witness during Fashion Week. [Jared Leto, Chase Crawford, Ryan Phillipe and Kellan Lutz sitting front row at Calvin Klein.]




















For about the past 6 months I've been debating on whether I should splurge on a pair of colorful Ray-Bans...
Regardless, this look reminds me of the warm weather that is just around the corner!


“ Find out who you are and be that person. That’s what your soul was put on this earth to be. Find that truth, live that truth, and everything else will come. ”

- Ellen Degeneres















Audrina Patridge has had her fair share of petty moments on "The Hills" [Why else would we love her?] but her style pretty much makes up for that. I was pleasantly surprised to find that I have identical or similar-enough pieces in my closet already to re-create this look! Coming soon to a party near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...